Monday, June 11, 2012

True Blood - Sookie Stackhouse Mysteries - Deadlocked - book 12




I inhaled the books leading up to this one, read in quick succession from 1-11... It had been a while and I am completely tarnished by the series, so I read 11 again just to get my bearings...

I felt like this book was anticlimactic, I know there is only so much more that can go on in Sookie's life at this point, but it was just a bit boring... Blah... Was only reading 1-2 chapters per day, which gives a direct feeling of how compelled I was, well wasn't, to finish this... It's nice to hear about what's going on in Bon Temps, and what everyone is up to, it was nice, but not something I would recommend... Nothing obsessive and addictive about it... Maybe it was the lack of Eric! Haha...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: