Saturday, September 8, 2012

Another maternal health nurse visit down...

These visits always have their pros and cons... Inevitably I am told that my kids are still too skinny, but otherwise all is well, which I am absolutely thankful for! These kids are in the 75% and 80% in length and 55% and 25% in weight respectively, which is why I struggle to find clothes that fit them! The weight is the only real issue, my mat health nurse sees no reason to worry, they are happy and healthy, that's what matters! It is always reassuring to have someone tell you that they are exceeding expectations in development, and I was proud when Marley's sight was being tested with letters and she knew all the letters by name, 'oh there is T'... Don't get me wrong she doesn't know all the letters, but just so happened to know the ones being used!

Things have been crazy around here, my aunts are back from London, so there was unscheduled baking and a day of visiting... Then a great play date with the old mothers group crew at a play centre, gee I look forward to a time when I'm not chasing Mace in circles! Kid is crazy energetic! More time spent with my aunts yesterday, and my lovely little family today... Family time is so delightful... Seriously live for it...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: