Monday, January 30, 2012

Disney Live! Mickey's Music Festival Review

Disney Live! Mickey's Music Festival
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre - The Plenary

I love Disney, the characters, the films, the theme park... I didn't love this show... Billed as a rocking concert I expected music, lots of music and dancing... What I got was a little music, and a lot of butchered versions of stories about Aladdin and Jasmine, Ariel - The Little Mermaid, a bit about Buzz, Woody, Jessie and Bullseye from Toy Story, all held together by Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Donald...

Every child there appeared to enjoy themselves, as did Marley, however she usually dances her ways through these sorts of shows, but she couldn't because there just wasn't enough music... Probably better suited to older kids, I can't imagine any parents enjoyed it... I have been to quite a few different shows for kids now and this wasn't one of the better ones...

The merchandise wasn't as awesome as expected from Disney... There were no tour shirts, there was a good selection of toys, and we ended up going for the Ariel rainbow snow drink, ice with sugar, which Marley didn't want to drink/eat... Just too hard and cold...

So overall I wouldn't recommend it... Go to Yo Gabba Gabba, The Wiggles, Rasta Mouse or Charlie and Lola instead...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: