Friday, January 6, 2012

Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked

As a parent, sometimes you have to do things that you don't want to do... This was one of those things...

When we saw The Fairies Christmas Ballet Film, there was a trailer of this chipmunks movie... Marley was in hysterics and I knew immediately that we would be seeing it... And so we did...

I must admit that it wasn't as bad as I expected, but my expectations were pretty low! It ticked the boxes for Marley, it was funny and cute, with songs... There isn't much to it, there isn't any reason to see it, unless you have a kid that wants to... I loved the chipmunks when I was a kid and it did bring back some memories of my youth, it was just unfortunate that they didn't keep the theme song! Highlight: the Chipettes singing 'I whip my tail back and forth', but that's on the trailer!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: