Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tegan and Sara @ Forum Theatre Melbourne on 11.05.10


Tegan and Sara
I will begin by saying I love Tegan and Sara... This was the 3rd time that I have seen them live and I must say I couldn't pick a favourite show of all three... I love the Forum, I have loved Tegan and Sara at the Forum a few years ago...
We only caught half hour of Astronautalis which was just terrible... Really... The music had definite redeeming features but the over wordy tracks, eeek! Once he was done we made our way to the front, were a couple metres back which was fine by me... The girls opened and it was just magic, from start to end... I was surprised that they only played one track pre 'So Jealous' and didn't play my favourite song off 'So Jealous', every other great song was played, the girls chatted away between tracks... Sara letting us in on her mild obsession with Elisabeth Shue... The encore was long enough, although they didn't play as long as the last time we saw them...
A brilliant live act, whenever they are here they are worth checking...

No comments: