Thursday, May 15, 2008

Converse x Kurt Cobain Collection

Converse x Kurt Cobain Collection
www.converse.com

These photos have been circulating for awhile, but now that the release date has been confirmed by a converse rep as June I thought it was about time to put them up... I have loved Chuck Taylors since I was a young school girl in love with Kurt and Dave (sorry but Krist never did it for me!) when Nirvanas commercial success opened me up to loads of other great bands, Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, Veruca Salt, Hole, etc... A few years ago I started wearing Chuck Taylors again (lows though) and will have to purchase a pair of these...

Converse worked with Courtney Love on these and I think they have turned out very well... Available in black and white versions with lyric, notebook scribbles or distressed detailing in mens and womens sizes... Doubt they will be released in oz, check the converse online store closer to the date...


Converse x Kurt Cobain - Chuck Taylor All Star Lyric Edition (Black)
Converse x Kurt Cobain - Chuck Taylor All Star Lyric Edition (White)

Converse x Kurt Cobain - Jack Purcell Notebook Scribbles Edition

Converse x Kurt Cobain - Chuck Taylor All Star Signature Distressed Edition
Converse x Kurt Cobain - Jack Purcell Signature Distressed Edition
Converse x Kurt Cobain - One Star Signature Distressed Edition

1 comment:

Converse UK said...

Nice blog,I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.I am big fan of converse uk shoes, I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often