Monday, May 5, 2008

Sex and the City Trivia Game & Michelles Cosmos...

Sex and the City Trivia Game

I bought this game for Mich and Sek when it first came out, and it has taken this many years for me to get around to playing it with them... The game itself is quite fun, but it is the type of game that gets more fun the more cosmos you have had... I don't encourage drinking but this is one of those situations that is enhanced by spirits... The first time felt a little tricky though the rules are very basic, but by the second game it was completely natural, by the fifth it was very messy and confusing (cosmo related)... Overall Mich and Sek had won 2 games each and I only won one :( The game is only as good as the company you play it with, and I was in great company, and luckily Michelle makes great cosmos, I far exceeded my expected two drinks and had a great night!


The first round...

Mich...


Sek...


The game...


Me losing...

No comments: