Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar - Eric Carle Book Review

This book is called a classic for a reason... I remember it fondly from my childhood, so when I got pregnant with Marley, I went out and bought the big board book with the little caterpillar that can be moved through the holes of the fruit etc... I was surprised that Marley enjoyed it from a very young age, and still does... I read it 5 times before lunch the other day and the beauty of it is that there is something in it for everyone, Marley is enjoying counting the fruit, Mace is enjoying learning about what the foods in it are called, and they both love when the caterpillar turns into a butterfly and I flap the wings/book away... If you invest $30 in one book for your kid/s, this is my most recommended choice!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: