Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Carrie Diaries - Candace Bushnell Review




This story was a BIG change from the collections that I have been reading lately... Was glad to finally start this, am a big fan of Sex and the City, though I must admit that the book was easily Candace's worst work in my opinion...

This book is light, so light that I barely cared about it... Rarely thought about it while I wasn't reading it, but when I was, it was entertaining... Don't know that I would recommend it... The last few chapters is when I started caring and then it was over... Am going to start the next in the series tonight as the end of this book leaves you on a note filled with familiarity and expectation... Read it if you want, but not because I told you to, because I'm not telling you to!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: