Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern

I was recommended this book by a dear friend who makes a living being a bookworm/author... He wrote Coconut Unlimited (Nikesh Shukla), read it! I digress, I started reading a sample on my kindle and when it came time to purchase, I just wasn't sure, but there was a feeling that I wanted to know WTF was going on, so I clicked 'buy'...

The whole time I was reading I just felt it was weirder then I like my books to be... I did enjoy it, in a really offbeat way... I'm not even sure if I could recommend it, in case it was too weird for you too... I was really into it, wanted to read more, but also looked forward to it not being my only source of literature... I'm still confused I think...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: