Thursday, September 27, 2012

Peppermint tea and sore throats!

Tomorrow night Mark and I are going out! DAS FX and Black Sheep are playing at the Prince of Wales, the idea of a date night with hip hop as well as the kids sleeping at mums which means we get to sleep in! It is too exciting, but today my throat has become a bit sore... It's pretty upsetting, I don't want to get sick, I managed to avoid it last week when EVERYONE was sick, I just powered on, and now my throat is sore... I haven't had a sore throat in one or two years, annoying... So tonight I thought I might have a peppermint tea, I used to have a mild addiction to peppermint tea, in the cold winter of London, and our first winter back... Strangely enough my throat went numb afterwards, and is still! It probably won't last, but I just thought I would put it out there...

I am going to dose up on it tomorrow in hope that it sorts itself out! If not, I am just going to have to drink through the pain... And pay for it later...

No comments: