Friday, June 22, 2012

Next slim fit pink stretch skinny jeans!










If any of you have kids that are super long and skinny (Marley is in the 90% in height but only 50% in weight, Mace similar), you know it is freaking hard to find pants long enough that stay up!
For weeks Marley has been asking for pink jeans, conveniently I spotted some slim fit skinny jeans on the Next website which made me quite excited! Imagine her trousers not falling down! And only $17 delivered... It doesn't get better then this!!!
They arrived in 4 days, they always have awesome shopping! They actually fit her, her waist and length... I feel like I should be buying these in every colour for the rest of winter... Love watching her play without having to adjust her pants all the time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: