Saturday, June 2, 2012

Light up sneakers...

I am a bit of a sneaker head... Pre kids I collected, now I just buy when there is a colour way I can't say no to... My kids have hot kicks... It's important to me to match, and matching sneakers to outfits is just how we, as a family, roll...

On my kids crèche day, they wear random sneakers, same for when we play in the mud... So they each have a pair of beaters on the go, usually from Target... Mace's foot has just grown, I went to Target to grab a new pair of beaters... There was a sale on, I saw some in his size and grabbed them, they did seem a but pricey for Target sneakers at $29.99, but I'm not going to argue, especially with 30% off that, it's a far cry for $50 or $60... I got in, threw them on the couch and they lit up! Crap, crap, crap, you just know Marley is going to want a pair! It's a real shame, I can't stand these sorts of kicks, those Sketchers ones are just soooo ugly! And yes, I know that they are kids, and that kids make bad fashion choices daily, and I shouldn't push my ideas on them, but as parents some things slip through, Marley is in to fashion and matching and requests Nike, Vans, Adidas as she desires...

So kids get in from crèche, Marley immediately notices them, gets excited for her brother, and then realises that she doesn't have a pair... I agree to get her some when next we are at Target... We go to Target, there is nothing... At Chadstone Target we have luck! Kid is over the moon!!! So she got her Dorothy the Dinosaur light up sneakers for crèche, and all in the world is good again...







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: