Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Football V Football (Soccer V AFL)

With the AFL finishing up and the A League starting up, there has been a lot of smack talking on the Internet from die hard fans from one or the other... Personally, AFL doesn't do it for me, unlike the A League, I have been to AFL games and it has not inspired any passion in me, for football it was love at first site... But I can absolutely appreciate that people love to watch and play it, we can't all like the same thing! Imagine if we did, memberships would be harder to get for a start... It's a bit like religion, well a lot like religion, I feel like everyone should be able to respect each others passions, doesn't have to be a fight...

Last night Marley and Mace had their first AFL experience... My cute little ones playing in the garden with their big cousins, both trying to kick it like a football, no hands! Haha... Ultimately, while I would be ecstatic if both of my babies fell in love with the round ball like we have, to watch and play, I will just be happy that they love to play anything, should their passion and talent lay somewhere else...

No comments: