Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Aziz Ansari Buried Alive Tour Melbourne Hamer Hall 09.10.2012

In our home Aziz Ansari was always on our list of people we needed to see... The minute his tour went on sale, we got tickets, even at the extortionate price of over $80!

There was an opening act, Matt Okine, I wasn't impressed that it wasn't straight up Aziz... But he was so funny, and about stuff you could totally relate to!! Will definitely be following him up! Aziz started with a spiel that I wasn't feeling, and I was worried that I wouldn't be feeling it, but that segment finished and the dude was hilarious!!!

He did quite a long show and kept us laughing throughout! Overall I was stoked with the whole performance, from opening act to encore... If you get a chance to see him, do it!!!

No comments: