Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A night in Brisbane...

To get into practice for our child free trip to Vegas in May, we have a few nights away planned... The first one was Brisbane on the weekend... There were two reasons, my BFF Tracey has been living there for 9 months and I haven't visited AND it was Melbourne Victory's first game in Brisbane since we poached their coach...

I am not a drinker, since preparing my body for getting pregnant with Marley... Drinks are few and far between, well they were until 11.30 Saturday morning when I started drinking cocktails... We did a pub crawl all day around Brisbane after getting the ferry in! I drank, a lot... I am seriously surprised that I wasn't legless by the time we hit the game...

The last pub before the game, the LA Hotel, was a bit crazy... Starting quite tame, with some jovial cheers and chants, by the time many hours and drinks had passed, things were getting just a bit more loose then I like... A bit too rowdy, so we went to the stadium...

All I will say about the game is that it sucked... But overall, our time in Brisbane was good...

No comments: