Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 9

It isn't really a day, it's packing and re packing, trying to make 30 extra kilos fit into our bags, and dreading the check in staff telling us we can't be a few kg over... I hate that united changed their bag policy... I wouldn't really mind buying an extra bag today had we been a lot over, but not for 5kg... And in the end we didn't have to, the check in staff were phenomenal... We were quite a bit over and they were really cool about it...

A long journey home, and absolutely worth it to see my kids at the end...

An amazing busy trip, I think it's going to take a few days to process the whole thing... But not today, today I used all my energy loving my kids, and I have been up since 3.30, and just holding out for one more hour so I can go to sleep!


No comments: