Monday, July 13, 2015

Day 8

I tried melatonin last night and except for a massive explosion sound at 4am (scared the crap out of me, heard people on the street freaking out about it, shouting what the F was that? Etc, I waited ten minutes to hear sirens or something, nothing happened so I went back to sleep) I slept 9 hours last night! I needed it, all that broken and short sleep was taking its toll on me!

Looked at our shopping this morning and our sons pile was significantly less than my daughters, so a quick stop at champs and toys r us to sort that out... Final got another smores frappe, trying for days, everyone was out! They really need to put signs up, would hate to calculate the time I have spent queuing to be told they were out! 

Off to the Brooklyn Museum to see the Rise of the Sneaker Culture Exhibition... We have seen some great hip hop exhibitions over there...

No comments: