Monday, April 16, 2012

The Wiggles at Princess Theatre Melbourne

My kids love the Wiggles... They were banned, Marley spotted them somewhere and became addicted, Mace got addicted... Now they are used in very special circumstances in our home... When the kids are driving me crazy, sick, tired, grouchy, the Wiggles go on and they either go quiet with big smiles like on Valium, or sing and dance with big smiles on their face... So they stay...

Their show this time was completely different to last time... In a small theatre - compared to the big top! We were three rows back and it really felt like we were the only ones there! They played all of their hits with Greg as their singer, which I enjoyed much more then when Sam was...

Lots of energy, dancing, acrobatics... A little less Captain Feathersword then we would have liked... But overall it was a great show... Marley was stoked! And because she was, I was...










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: