Monday, April 30, 2012

The house next door...

I have lived on my street on and off since I was 15... It's a court in Glen Waverley (Victoria, Australia), not far from a train station - 30 mins to city, shops and some great schools, which is why I wanted to come back here to raise my family... In the years we have lived here all but 2 of the houses on our street have been rebuilt... The latest being the house on the other side of mums (yes, I live next door to my Mum!), it's huge, we had a nosy on their open day... It's not spectacular in any way aside from it's size...

Anyway, the point of the post is that the asking price is 1.7 million dollars!!! It is crazy! I can't imagine anyone paying that much to live in Glen Waverley... It just doesn't make any sense to me!














- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: