Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rites of Passage

Yesterday we had last minute childcare and were able to head down to Rites of Passage Tattoo Convention and Arts Festival over at Carlton Exhibition building... It was lovely afternoon, only there a couple hours but saw so much it felt like a whole afternoon!
Loads and loads of stalls, some brilliant art, and things I have never seen in real life before... The most important being the stalls doing traditional Japanese tattooing, manually, blew my mind... You see it on tattoo shows all the time, but in real life it feels really special... Don't think I would ever have the balls to get it done, but who knows what the future holds?!?
Some great artists about, Mark getting his tattoo geek on... Some really inspiring big pieces being done, while the customers sat so casually... I find it hilarious, knowing how badly I sit these days! Got some ideas about my next big tattoo, even though we are only half way through my current one!
It's still on today so there is still time to check it out!
www.ritesofpassage.com
A great afternoon out!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: