Sunday, April 6, 2008

HBO Store…

HBO Store…
1100 Avenue Of The Americas…
Before we embarked on the Sopranos tour, we passed through the HBO store…
My expectations of the shop weren’t high to be honest, as I really couldn’t imagine there being that much of interest for me aside from DVDs, but once inside I was extremely impressed…
The shop stocks lots and lots of novelty items based around their top TV shows, so expect to see mugs, keyrings and T-shirts (amongst other items) from shows such as Entourage, The Sopranos, Sex And The City, Deadwood and the like…
Not only is the stock good, but the staff were fantastic… I got to chatting with the fellas behind the counter and they offered me a 10% discount as I had mentioned we were doing the tour and then ended up chatting for ages about where we were from and what we were up to on our trip…
Top stuff…

No comments: