Friday, April 4, 2008

Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge
I wasn’t too interested in doing this again but Mark wanted to and marriage is about compromise so we did it… Last time we did it at night and I must say I was certain the bridge was going to collapse – irrational fear of heights – this time it felt much safer, there were loads more people too, which almost took away from the experience, but overall I am glad we did it… We only walked out far enough to take pics and then back as it was very cold with those blistering winds, but the view of the city was beautiful… It was also a bit full on just how many other people were out there, and none of them seem to keep to the right of the walking lane, so it felt like we were constantly darting in and out of people, but this is a tourist thing, it drives me crazy…











No comments: