Wednesday, January 2, 2013

This is 40

I don't know what to say... I love Judd Apatow, I love the cast, but I was under the impression it was going to be a comedy... It felt more like a depressing drama... A few jokes, but overall I was totally underwhelmed... Funnily enough we had booked childcare to see this opening weekend, then Action Bronson was going to be that night so I transferred the childcare for that, thank goodness, I would be pretty angry if I wasted childcare on going to see that in a cinema... Oh well...

Seems to be average/crap film after average/crap film lately... The good news is that I am slowly getting through all of the films on my 'to watch' list and the. I can rewatch Battlestar Galactica! Back to work and normality tomorrow, looking forward to getting back into my routine, getting things done! It is the busiest time of year at my work, but after a very low key Christmas break, it's exciting to go back!!!









No comments: