Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello Kitty Hello Art! Compiled by Roger Gastman

I can't remember a time in my life that I haven't love Hello Kitty, as well as other Sanrio characters... I saw a beautiful tattoo of Hello Kitty cherries posted by Pam Power in Instagram and she told me about this book... I contacted Spotlight Tattoo Studio, got permission and had the cherries on my leg that night... I also ordered the book, which is awesome... Some beautiful art, as well as tattoo ideas, all with the wonderful Hello Kitty as a focal point... It's just awesome, Marley, Mace and I sat and chatted and looked at it for 40 minutes - a long time to a 1 and 3 year old! And when I am done gushing over it, Mark can keep it with his tattoo books, it's a win win!

Also Marley is over the moon about the temporary tattoos in the book, we can have matching cherries!





No comments: