Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sheeeeeiittt, and a happy new year!

Holy crap, I just realised that my first post for 2013 was about Katy Perry... Sigh... I'm so sorry! I had in mind that I would continue blogging through the holidays, but with the in laws, extreme lethargy, sorting out our house (making way for Mace's inevitable big boys bed!), it has just escaped me... The Christmas break doesn't feel anything like a break this year! Hopefully by next year Mark will be tattooing full time and he won't have a forced two weeks off and we can use the holiday as an actual holiday to go somewhere warm in winter!

Anyways 2012 was a brilliant year for us, looking forward to 2013 being more of the sane, but with a childless trip to Vegas!!! Wishing you all good health and happiness!










No comments: