Friday, May 11, 2012

Las Vegas state of mind...

If you don't know, we are planning a child free trip to Vegas next May... It is a year away, but the minute the flights are booked I can start my official countdown... Whenever I am having a bad minute/hour/day with the kids, I fantasize about it... Remembering how much fun we had there on our last trip, and how lovely it is going to be spending time with my lover without our beautiful babies in our not to distant future!

I have started preparing, reading tripadvisor Vegas forums every night over my hot chocolate from Mark before bed... Looking at all of the things that have changed in the years since our last visit, researching clubs, pool parties, shooting ranges... To say I am excited is an understatement! I even bought a couple of items online that were delivered yesterday, to help me get in a Vegas state of mind... I know it's too early to think about packing, but my wardrobe is seriously lacking bling!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: