Thursday, May 31, 2012

Going back to the orthodontist after 16 years!

When I was a teenager, I had braces... It ended well, I had a permanent plate on my bottom teeth to prevent them from becoming the car accident that they once were... This went well for 16 years... Last week I felt the wire come loose, and felt one of my teeth moving! The strangest sensation! So I went back to my orthodontist, after all those years...

It was definitely weird that nothing has changed over there, and that somehow, he remembered me! Even asked how mum's hair dressing was going... Creepy! He removed the wire and has given me a blooming night plate to wear 'whenever you feel the need to', blegh... Annoying... I loved that my teeth just took care of themselves, now I have a plate that makes me gag, grimace and talk funny...

The upside is that they gave me a mould of my teeth, if ever I need another plate made, now that is creepy!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: