Sunday, October 17, 2010

Best Saturday Night In Aaaages...

After an awesome lunch with my friends we made our way to check in at the Stamford Plaza in the city... A beautiful birthday gift from my mum and Shane... Just chilling a little before the game was bliss, you don't realise how precious baby free time is... Cruised to Minotaur, and bought some Buffy and Angel graphic novels and made our way to the game...


Melbourne Victory V Sydney FC, our biggest rivals... I was really nervous about the game, it's so much more intense when you are pregnant... Surprisingly we played some good football! Scoring 3, with Sydney being completely shut down... Obviously adding to the greatness of the night, nothing like kicking arse against your rivals...


Back to our room for a lovely evening with the man I love the most in the world... I highly recommend that every couple with children get a full night away sometime, really let's you go deep into the beauty of your relationship...








All in all it was perfect...

Then right before bed while I was moisturising, my glasses fell off the bathroom counter and cracked on the tiles... Bad, bad, bad... Second time this year that's happened to me... Wouldn't be so bad if I had standard bad vision, however my eyes are really bad... It takes 4 weeks and costs $500 just for my lenses to be crafted, not including frames... Annoying, yes, but I will let go... Get a new script tomorrow, choose new frames and after dropping a grand on new vision, will be more careful in future!

No comments: