Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meltdowns...

Last night I had a dream related to Dads last day alive, I woke up out of sorts, unsure why... Was watching with loving eyes as Marley and Mark had some beautiful cuddles this morning, and left them to play as I headed off to lunch with the girls... Listening to some sentimental music in the car, it all came flooding in, the dream, the special moments Mark and Marley share and that I am having a little baby that my Dad is never going to get to meet...

Meltdown...

I am not a cryer, well not since he died, but I cried all the way to Crickets... Pulled myself together... Within minutes of being in the safe presence of the girls, lost it again... I had a moment like this when I was having Marley, so I guess I knew it was coming, just took me by surprise... I could blame it on a million things, but the fact is, I miss him... And it sucks that he is never going to meet my family...



2 comments:

Kelly said...

This nearly made me cry. I'm so sorry that you don't get to share these beautiful moments with your Dad. I'm sure he would be very proud to see them.

Kelly said...

PS XOXOX