Friday, October 15, 2010

Early Birthday Kicks (x2)

Today I got my birthday kicks from Marks parents... Got to love an early present! There is another early birthday gift from the little baby in my tummy, some tiny tummy nudges... A brilliant gift! I love it when you first start to feel the baby move, it doesn't distract too much, it doesn't hurt yet and it's kind of like a special secret between the two of you... Good times!

Birthdays when you are pregnant are a bit blegh... There is a definite feeling that you don't need anything, you are going to be blowing up like a whale so the last thing you want is anything that reminds you of your pre pregnancy weight, and the only thing you really want is to have a baby... Then there are always shoes, but your feet are always changing size through and after your pregnancy, but we went with shoes *fingers crossed* my feet don't go up another half size this time!!! I really don't want feet bigger then they are currently, but this will be my last pregnancy so hopefully they don't change, and if they do, it's not too much!




No comments: