Thursday, April 11, 2013

The dentist with tiny humans...

This was the first time I took Marley to the dentist... Incredibly slack, I know! I had been discussing it with my dentist for two years at my 6 monthly check/clean appointments, she just made it sound difficult... Her idea is that she should come in for the end of one of our appointments to observe, this was just never going to happen... So I just booked her in...

Leading up to it, she was so excited! we did practice runs on her mouth, she is a fan of Mummy Dentist! She was nervous once in the chair though, humouring the dentist, then not wanting to open her mouth! Seconds later she did... It wasn't a long process and thankfully her teeth are awesome! Sparking white with no holes...

We will be bringing Mace along next time, good to start good patterns early!

No comments: