Saturday, June 29, 2013

Misty's Diner

This is our 'place'... We don't go out for dinner often, but when we do, this is where we go! It's a heart attack on a plate, but it's delicious, US diner style comfort food... We have been twice in the last month with Cricket and Dave! Squeezing in dates before they become parents...

I just about always have the same dish, and then I move on... I have had numerous BBQ bacon and mushroom burgers, more recently meatball sub and tonight I went back to the 24 hour pulled pork sub, always with curly fries instead of straight fries, and the mozzarella cheese sticks... All delicious, all the time! Tonight we had our first dessert, the red velvet volcano cake, it was pretty good... Glad I only had half though, such a serious amount of food! Everyone needs to go there!!!


No comments: