Saturday, June 8, 2013

Puzzles on cold days...

Winter is here, and this winter Mace isn't so babyish anymore... This bodes well for activities that match both kids skill sets... Mace has been killing 9 piece puzzles by himself, and Marley does 30-50 pieces on her own, so every afternoon we spend an hour or two doing puzzles... I also have some BIG floor puzzles that they do together, at around 20-30 minutes each, they kill am afternoon quite easily... If you have little ones at home, I highly recommend buying a bunch, they are relatively cheap compared to other toys, and bring hours of fun!


2 comments:

LauraO said...

That is a lot of puzzles.. lol... So cool.. must be some nice quiet/down time for you guys... Hey where did you find the Toy storey puzzles? Carter is totally obsessed with Toy Storey at the moment lol.. xx

corrie said...

I don't even remember?!? I think I got them when Marley was a baby, at lincraft or toys r us?