Thursday, November 22, 2012

Chadstone VIP Shopping Event

I am a big fan of these, go to them all the time, usually at 9am, never ever had any problems... Yesterday I was working so I thought I would drop in on the way home and check the Gap kids sale, big mistake is an understatement! It was the equivalent to Boxing Day sales... Car parks full - I zoomed to the furthest point and took one of the last 2 free parks, and by the time I left, it took 20 minutes to get out of the car park! It was backed up in every direction! Seriously crazy!!!!

The sales themselves were good, as usual... Gap was 30% off, so I stocked up on stuff for next size up for the kids... Got a few stocking fillers in the ABC shop, who have minimal sales, it was more a case of getting items without the children! Wish I had have had the time and money to stay, but both were being stretched...

Here is Marley in one of her new outfits, pink rainbow spot leggings and a flamingo top... I am learning to shop for a combination of her tastes and mine now, otherwise it is just a waste of clothes!































No comments: