Monday, December 1, 2008

Giorgios Restaurant - Malvern

Giorgios Restaurant
http://www.giorgiosrestaurant.com.au/
1235 High St
Malvern
VIC 3144
(03) 9822 4664
I remember coming here alot when I was much younger... Cricket and I were looking for a halfway meeting spot for breakfast and I thought we should try it... Good choice... We both had the eggs Benedict, though their version comes with ham and spinach, so I opted out of the spinach... At $16.50 it was a little more then I usually pay for eggs ben, but when it came with 3 eggs and a chunky slice of char grilled tomato, with that yummy smoky taste, I thought it was really good and unexpected value! Staff were friendly and efficient... Overall a very impressive Saturday morning breakfast experience...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ham aside, the spinach one looks awesome!!