Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!




Since having Mace, Mark and I have fantasised about a child free trip... All the places we could go, things we could do... We are very lucky that we get date nights, nights away and have a few interstate weekends away coming up, but we were dreaming of a week somewhere, and now we have booked! We are going back to Vegas!!! We love it there... There are better places (NYC anyone?), but we need equal parts pool/sun, shopping, partying, Vegas ticks all our boxes!


I am concerned about missing my babies, it will be the absolute longest I have gone without seeing them... But we can Skype every day, and they will be in the very capable hands of my family, who just adore them... And really, it's 9 days, in which time we will be totally rejuvenated as parents, and loved up as a couple, we need it! It's all good to be an awesome team as parents, but we made the kids out of our love for each other, so the idea of holding hands, lazy naked mornings, and knowing we have each others undivided attention makes me sooooo excited! Also, we went there on our honeymoon, so it has that extra sparke!!!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: