Sunday, July 22, 2012

Flu...

My most precious little girl came down with the flu hard yesterday... Kid didn't get out of bed all day, except to go to the doctors... This is a fidgety 3 year old, she is not into staying in bed! With soaring temps, lots of crying and whimpering, it was so upsetting to watch... We let her sleep with us, generally we don't allow this, and she coughed and spluttered all over me... I made a decision that this is it, we can all get sick, but we will be better before Cairns AND we won't be sick again until next winter...

I felt a bit off when I woke up do rushed to get the groceries done before it was too late! I started aching, feeling forgetful and dizzy, checked out and came home to the definite symptoms of flu... Been in bed with Marley most of the day... Alerted my boss that I won't be in tomorrow and am just doing the liquids/panadol/vitamin C thing... It's so awful because I am aware that my body is incapacitated, and I feel bad that I can't DO anything... Anything bigger then my iPhone is too much to handle... Sucks...

Mum bought the kids a bunch of gifts and Marley wanted a photo of her new crown... So here we are, in all of our misery...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: