Monday, March 24, 2014

Townhouse Toorak Village...

After 2 new babies, I finally got out for brunch with 3 of my favourite humans... We chose Townhouse because it was central to our needs, and got a good urbanspoon rating... 
Unfortunately they don't take bookings, and there weren't tables inside, I didn't take a jacket, so I was freezing! An outside heater wouldn't go astray, coming into the winter months! It looked great, a welcoming set up and vibe... The menu was fresh and seasonal, there were way too many things that looked good, and no eggs Benedict so I was forced out of my brunch comfort zone... 

I ordered the breakfast bun, and between the four of us we had 4 different meals, and ALL were good! It all looked good, and tasted good... The service was great,  table situation aside (we did ask to be moved inside if  a table became available, several did, we weren't moved), I would definitely go back!

Everyone started to eat before I could get photos! But her are mine and Kelly's after she popped her egg!

  • Townhouse
  • 466 Toorak Rd, Toorak VIC 3142


  • No comments: