Thursday, January 7, 2010

Serendipity 3

Serendipity 3
225 East 60th St
http://www.serendipity3.com/
We came for the frozen hot chocolate, and some lunch as we were ravenous by the time we arrived, went to enter there was a sign that there weren’t any strollers allowed… The man that worked there suggested leaving the stroller out the front or tipping a fellow across the road to mind it, which we didn’t feel comfortable with… I asked if I could just get one frozen hot chocolate take away and he said they didn’t do take away but would make an exception in this case… So glad he did it was HEAVEN! I honestly though that there was no way it could live it to the hype or expectations, but it blew me away! The only regret is that I didn’t buy some take away sachets for when we got home! I have since checked Amazon and they are very very expensive, even before adding international shipping!







No comments: