Saturday, October 5, 2019

Day 4 Shanghai Disney


Day 4

This morning it was pouring, we got to the queue for the shuttle at 7, it didn’t get busy until much later.The hotel had umbrellas to take into the park, but they were long umbrellas and we couldn't imagine taking those on rides. Fortunately I was a bit extra in my packing and packed ponchos for all!  Mace wore his from the jump. In my packing I didn't pack myself a jumper, because I planned on buying a spirit jersey from each park, and there were no spirit jerseys!!!

Walk on Pirates, front row, this was THE BEST experience at Shanghai Disneyland, I would go as far as to say that this is my all time favourite attraction, it was just so immersive, amazing. At the store I saw a Halloween sweater that I had my eye on, and it was cold, so I bought it to wear on the day, ther was a deal on the umbrellas that if you spent x amount you could get a half proice umbrella, so we did that, it rained most of the day.
Walk on Adventures of Winnie the Pooh.
Peter Pan walk on twice.
Dumbo walk on.
Buzz Astroblasters fastpass but only 5 minute standby.
Some stitch corndogs for snack.
We tried for Star Wars launch bay every day, with no luck, no idea why it was closed, I really wanted to met c3po!
Lunch at Tribal Table, ordering mishap where they upgraded our kids meals to have a Pepsi - we don’t let our kids drink cola!

Walk through picture with Pluto and Goofy, queue for picture with Gelatoni and Stella Lou.
Now we were getting a bit too cold and wet for our liking. Fortunately the park is really a two day max park, so leaving in the early afternoon wasn’t worrying. Needed some down time!
Packing, using the hotel play room, watching Thor Ragnorok, and dinner in the hotel. Ready for our early flight tomorrow!

No comments: