Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Miami Ink


Miami ink
We started this on season 5, which I might say was thoroughly enjoyable, so then we moved on to 1… I found it interesting the 1 gives you a much clearer view of the process of getting tattooed, including the pain factor, which is all left behind by season 5… There is also some pretty amateur camera work, and scene set ups, but it maintains the essence, and reason that there have been so many seasons and spin offs… I would have to say that Ami and nunez are the two worst artists on rotation, but they are the owners, so at least they have made good hiring choices... Since becoming addicted to this series all day I dream about ink... Looking forward to the next installment... Oh and the photo below is just because Ami's body is hot to death...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

For more, check out my Miami Ink blog: www.victoriasrighthip.typepad.com/