Monday, March 17, 2008

3 sleeps...

Well with only 3 sleeps to go I thought I would fill you in about my relationships with the cities we are visiting on this trip...

London
I was first sent to London by my Mum when I was 18, soon after Dad committed suicide, in an attempt to 'get away from it all', I had a great month checking it out and knew that I would be back... In 2004 I was going back to London for a 3 month working holiday and a month around Europe... On the second day I met Mark563 (now my husband of almost 2 years) which changed my plans, I stayed for almost two years... Leaving just before winter as I just couldn't bear the thought of another one! In 2006 Mark and I went back to London as a part of our honeymoon (NYC, London and Thailand) which was great! I had a love hate relationship with the city when I lived there, I loved it in the summer and hated it passionately in winter, since I have moved home I have glossed over the bad points and cant wait to get back there again...

New York City
Quite possibly my favourite place in the world... We went on our honeymoon in 2006, and fell in love with it... There is something on all the time, great shopping, beautiful food and friendly people...

Las Vegas
The main reason I wanted to come here was because we needed to go somewhere we hadn't been, and it helps to have some sun as its gonna be very cold in London and NYC... Not a big gambler I just want to check out the lights, do some shopping and hopefully lounge by the pool!

Not long now, I cant wait!

love and light...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yey u i'ts ur little sis (yes mark i do exist lol) i'm so excited for you promise you will keep in touch. hopefully we can sort out somehow of catching up would be so gd to see how you have changed not to mention meet your hubby lol
any way babe gonna miss you but have an awesome time travelling the world and send loads of pics

love always Emma xoxo