Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Catching Fire: Hunger Games Trilogy

If you are new in my life or to my blog, you may not know about how much I enjoyed The Hunger Games books... I read them twice in a row, and once we saw the movie, I read all 3 books aloud to Mark... The first film was actually that bad that I felt bad he had to sit through it before knowing the story...


We went to see the film with the same couple that we saw the first film with, who had also read the stories... Gold class is the only way to see a film this long (over two hours), and it was worth every cent... I was really happy with everything about this film, I felt that it was true to the books, as well as being something someone who hadn't read the books could get easily... Even if you were disappointed with the first one, definitely give the second one a go!


No comments: