Thursday, November 7, 2013

Cherry ripe cheesecake balls...

I love both of these together, so when I saw the recipe on www.stayathomemum.com.au I thought it would be a great 3rd sweet for my cup day afternoon tea... It was the only one with anything left at the end of the day, but it was a very small amount, and people took them home!

250g cream cheese softened
4 cherry ripe bars diced
3/4 cup coconut
1tblsp sugar
Coconut to coat
Chocolate dukkah (I used cadburys drinking chocolate) to coat

Beat cheese and sugar until smooth
Add coconut, mix well
Add cherry ripes and mix with wooden spoon
Roll teaspoon sized balls
Coat in coconut
Cost in chocolate
Refrigerate for an hour before serving
These go straight from fridge to table, they will keep in fridge for 5 days in an airtight container

No pictures because the day was just so busy, I didn't even touch my phone!

No comments: