Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hungry hungry hippos...

Marley has been asking for this for months, so at the Target toy sale in July I bought it for her and put it away for Christmas... She talked about it at least once a week that entire time, completely unaware that we had it stashed away for her, and she was filled with joy when she opened it and realised what it was! I must admit, I was concerned whether she would do well at it, but no matter who else was playing, from Mace to Mark, her aunties, me, she won about 90%of the games! Mace obviously has a way to go, he has his own technique which sometimes includes picking the balls up and running away with them, Marley minded her temper though and it was a great game for the day, and our futures!

I definitely recommend it for a 3 year old, even though it says older... Lots of fun for the whole family!

No comments: