Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Worst facial and massage ever...

Last week I was booked in at a beauty spot for a facial, massage and foot scrub... I try to do something nice like this once a month, especially being pregnant, to treat myself because I really don't invest enough time in myself...

So Mum (my partner in treatments) and I cruise along to this spot and are introduced to our therapists, 2 middle aged Asian women names Jane and Matilda respectively... Jane is lovely though a little hard to understand at times and begins my procedure... The massage was two fingers on practically dry skin... I like my massages like I like sex, deep and wet, this was crazy... The facial was similar to my skin routine, it dud make my skin feel lovely, but didn't bring any sort of luxury or relaxation... Finally the foot scrub, my proper beauty therapist is freaking amazing at this, she kills my monthly pedicures, and that is the bar I hold... This foot scrub was just the tops of my feet, like they even needed scrubbing!!! The whole time I am thinking that being a whale like pregnant lady I clearly can't reach the bottom of my feet and here this last is just scrubbing the top... Blegh...

We get out and Mum tells me about get experience which was exactly the opposite!!! Matilda scrubbed from her knees to her toes, top and bottom... I was clearly rolled!!!

Looking forward to my pedi with my beauty therapist tomorrow, know I will be ultimately relaxed and come away with super soft feet!





No comments: