Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Get Him to the Greek


Get Him to the Greek

Did you like 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall'? If the answer is yes, then don’t bother reading anymore just go get your ticket…


My first worry when it was announced that there would be a film based on Aldous Snow, I just didnt think that Brand or Aldous could carry an entire film, I was wrong...
I think that in some ways this is funnier then Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Brand and Hill are obviously comedians, and brilliant at their jobs! The surprise is Diddy who is effing hilarious, I was worried about this casting choice, but he is comedy gold! The story only lulled briefly at one point for me, but I spent practically the whole film laughing so its definitely worth your cash time and effort to go and see it! However it seemed like the younger people in the audience missed a lot of the music/pop culture references and didnt seem to be laughing as much as the older people in the audience... Cant wait until it is on DVD!

No comments: