Sunday, October 13, 2024

Tues 1 Magic Kingdom Last full day

First rope drop of the trip because I woke up too early and got group 7 of Tiana! 

We went on Speedway, then another delicious creme brûlée croissant and cinnamon bun at Gaston’s for breakfast. Then we hit Peter Pan, Seven Dwarves, Tiana, Haunted Mansion, Country Bears Jamboree, Pirates, Tiki room, Seven Dwarves again. Lunch at Harbour for the lobster roll, rubbish! The one in Anaheim is delicious. 

My daughter psyched herself up to go on Tron with me (I may have traumatised her taking her on this in Shanghai when she was 10), sadly we didn’t get the photo and we have followed it up with no response so fingers crossed we get that pic, it was great fun! The boys went on Buzz Lightyear while we did that. It was relentlessly hot, we had the Lava float at Orange bird terrace, it was divine and though I thought it was a share option, I am so glad we got one each 🤣

Did some shopping and it started to pour down! Already inside, so we got a seat at Casey’s for a hotdog dinner (gross) and went home, felt terrible for not so scary party people, awful weather for it.

No comments: