Sunday, October 13, 2024

Mon 30 Animal Kingdom

We are fond of AK, our last day and my son (gamer) wanted to 100% the park, we were pretty close. So a chill last day became hustling to get every single last thing done. For some reason it was super low crowds, felt like we had the park to ourselves!

Always starting in Pandora on Flight and then River. Then the Lion King show, this was amazing, so different from any other Lion King show anywhere, watch it. Lunch at Flame tree, Feathered friends show (also was amazing, and I don’t really like birds), Nemo show (they let you in super early, yay air con, didn’t love the show), Kali River Rapids (SOAKED). 

I really wanted to meet Chip and Dale in their dinosaur outfits, so we got to do that, unfortunately my daughter and I were in matching white tshirts which were soaked, so the pics are a bit wet tshirt-y… The Triceratops spin, Tough to be a bug, at this stage I’m thinking it closes at 7, it’s now 5, kids can do Flight, while we order at Satuli, realise is closes at 6, there are tech difficulties on flight, kids out after closing. They got to eat their cold dinner at Satuli and we went home well after closing.

No comments: